|This is a remote, home-based position.|
• 3+ years professional working experience
• Understanding of concepts around Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
and experience implementing these concepts
• Experience with Java, Junit, C/C++ and SQL (at least basics)
• Experience automating and managing builds using Maven highly desirable
• Puppet experience is beneficial
• Proficient in Git
• Solid understanding of an application build lifecycle & steps needed to validate a build
• Solid understanding of Linux operating systems
• Experience with Agile Software Development methodologies and development
• Have a passion for technology and learning new technologies
• Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills in English
• Good interpersonal skills and organizational skills
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Good PC and internet connection.
• Programming Languages: Java, C++ (both of them are not required just beneficial)
• Operating systems: Windows and Linux
• Software build tools: Maven
• Scripting languages: Bash
• Source control systems: Git
• Other systems/tools: Jenkins CI Server, Artifactory, Bamboo, Jira, Stash, TeamCity
Nice to have:
• Experience in Telco – IP telephony area
• Enjoy and thrive in an agile, fast-moving, ever-changing environment
As a successful candidate you have to be able to work independently or in a small team. You are a self-starter, team player with analytic skills and attention to detail. You are interested in cutting edge technologies and development background.
This is a full-time position.
Candidate must be able to work 9-5 in UTC+2
Hourly range rate is $18-$22/hour depending on experience and skills.